Followers

3/5/11

Blog from a Fridge 3/5/11

Man, I've been starving this last week. I've been dying for some food. Damn microwave, he keeps bragging about how he makes those godawful noodles every 3 hours. I can hear him cooking right now, soon he'll start that horrible beeping sound.
I'm in the mood for some milk, I know the cupboard over there has a shit-ton of cereal and is getting tired of it.
Wait a second, there's the car parked out front. Oh please be groceries, please be groceries, PLEASE DEAR GOD LET IT BE GROCERIES!!
...
The best banquet ever! I can't believe all that food he bought! He even had to fill the basement fridge, and I know Basement Fridge has been starving for about two months now.

Requested by Kyle Shankin
Written by
TVR
P.S. If you liked this or think I have potential please, and want me to continue vote Yes! or state so in the comments.

10 comments:

  1. i lol'd i love it, looking forward to future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah very good man, keep them coming. Voted yes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That poor, poor basement fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny, thanks for following :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol that was funny post surely will follow this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. phew. Thank god it was groceries. I was worried there for a minute.

    ReplyDelete