Followers

4/4/11

Because I'm a nut

I think I'm out of ideas for the blog from a whatevers, still taking suggestions.
Also, I'm working on auditions so for the next month my posts might be scarce.
Time filler: Wish list. (because everybody wants to know what others want)
XBox 360 & Kinect. What's this? I don't have one already? I am such a sinner >:( I'm poor so that's on my save up for list.
Child of Eden... I fucking love Rez, and the idea of using my whole body to play it is just.... orgasmic to every sense.
Dance Central/Michael Jackson: The Experience... I like dancing... shut up...
A cannon
A piano... I have one but I either A: have to get it fixed up or B: buy a new one...
Shooting for A
A car... doesn't matter. I don't want anything orange or a sports car. Too much work and too much of a "look at me " type thing
...
I guess I don't really want too much...
I like being happy with what I get. I just like having something to save up for. As long as I don't bitch about myself having not enough money or that people should give me things, I think I'm good with posting

4 comments:

  1. I have so many wishlists, it's untrue. Great idea for a post though btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cannon would be nice. But I think the gunpowder would get expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you blogged from a cannon yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cannon would be hilarious, just imagine everyone in the neighborhood wondering why the hell theres a cannon on your front lawn XD

    ReplyDelete