Followers

7/11/11

So I had to shave.

Because I'm going to be in a musical, that's already confirmed, but I don't know if I have a role though. I'm going to be in HT$... It's just a community play though... It feels weird to have a smooth face after s while of scruff... but now that I shaved it finally feels like it's starting to grow thick... Goddammit. I love how Google Chrome accepts Goddammit as a word.
Nothing to really report on... There's no fire on the base and there's no warning signal. over.
All right, but keep on guard, you never know what could happen in a battle zone. over
Roger that, over and out.
Jimmy, I told you to put your toy soldiers away, now it's time for bed.
All right Mom...
Good night.

TVR
P.S. I swear this made sense, but I left to go to the bathroom and when I came back I re-read what I wrote (I usually forget what I write seconds after, I have a small attention span that's usually taken up by music and monologues) And I was confused as fuck.

4 comments:

  1. google accepts godammit as a word now? SWEET!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate being shaven, I look like a boy that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its always good to have a little stubble going, hate a full shave.
    Following.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, you gotta do what you gotta do man

    ReplyDelete