Followers

7/12/11

So I had to shave. (re-posted after I translated it over and over)

Because of my music, to confirm, but I do not know when I have a role, even in the U.S., I went to HT ... ... ... ... ... .. This is just a game community ... ... ... ... ... The odd thing is listening, can successfully cope with, fishing ... ... ... ... ... But now I have to shave, I think, it began to grow thick ... ... ... ... ... ... ... oh. I love Google Chrome like hell to accept the word. The report really ... every fire base and the lack of warning. Nearly all the rights, but You can stop the slow motion, you never know what will happen in the regional business. Roger and out. Jimmy, I have a special party of soldiers, now is the time for sleep. All rights 


TVR
PS I swear this night, watching a beautiful place, but I suggest you go to the bathroom, when you return, re-read what I wrote (and often forgotten, he wrote again, this is little interest in pop music and monologue) damn confused.

1 comment: