Followers

9/24/11

My Internet and Life and all that shit are on the fritz

That's why I haven't posted in a while, just so ya know.
And also
Mosh Pits are scary... Unless they're in Utah...
It's people swinging frantically in the hopes of hitting someone but I feel like they all want to go up to the people and just say "Oh, I'm so sorry. You all right?"
Except for a select few people whom I thought were batshit crazy.
But that's besides the point, the point is, I think I'm currently deaf. Slightly.
I went to hang out with some pals, and I was taken to a Death Metal Trance concert... Jesus god alla allmighty Zeus...
It was loud.
And I got hit in the face... by a fist... But it ain't that bad... most I got was a sore in my mouth..

Fritz... Is that a real word?
TVR

No comments:

Post a Comment