Followers

4/12/13

I've Changed the Title (& West Side Story)

I decided that this is more of a blog about what I think and not about everyone else unless I am talking about my experience or thoughts about them
(Boy am I pretentious)
So I just decided to change the title and the description.

ON TO LIFE (because you all care)
I got into a production of West Side Story! I get to play Officer Krupke.
I love, love, goddamn LOVE this role but I made one misconception before I got my script and all.
I thought Krumpke was a Big Deal (It's funny because one of the boy's is named Big fucking Deal) at first because he gets a song sung about him.
I have 9 lines. (Big deal, huh?)
But my God, is it ever so fun.
I get to beat up teenagers with a night stick... baton... what the dick do I call it?... What the fuck ever.
Yeah, the director wants Krumpske to be an absolute asshole who abuses everyone and only gets away with not getting mugged by the rest because he has a gun.

I got my nose broken by a friend of mine because he headbutt me in the face...
I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS BROKE FOR A GOOD MONTH, MY NOSE IS FOREVER CROOKED.
((cue Nixon voice)I am not a crook)
All well, that's the end of all interests.
Unless you wanna know that I'm dating again... but that's my biz-niz, so stay out... wiz... diz...?

All in all, have a fanta fanta, don't ya wanna fanta fantastic day
TVR

No comments:

Post a Comment