Followers

4/14/13

Cheez-it Fried Chicken

OH MY GOD. SO TASTY.
Fried chicken that was breaded in Cheez-its and then... cooked like... fried... chicken...
GENIUS!!!

Other than that, I got a hat.
I like it... cause it's a fucking sweet ass hat.
Blah...
Fuck I need a Dr. Pepper.
...
Oh yeah, I'm starting a THEATER TROUPE... with a couple of friends... We're gonna direct ourselves and do awesome at it.
I hope...
I just got the idea and said it to them and they were like "Taylor, how'd you think of such a wonderfully sexy idea?" and I was like "I just... did."
(More like "Hey you guys wanna do a thing?" and them like "sure, why not." (You pretentious little bastard))
And boom boom pow to the bow wow shazowza bowsa!
...
We started working on writing rehearsing.

I'm cool, I swear!
TVR
P.S. I'm really not... I don't think... maybe

3 comments: