Followers

6/8/12

What's the deal

What's the fucking deal with the pac-man ghosts? Pinky, Blinky, Inky, and Clyde... Clyde? Why is he Clyde? Clyde is the name of an IRS agent or an insurance agent, not a ghost coming to consume your soul, I mean, why, what, why-what what-why WHAY? Why am I talking about Clyde? Because I like him, he's my buddy. We do shots together... well I don't drink and he can't because he's dead. I wonder what he was like when he was alive... what type of death made him look like that in his afterlife?
Maybe pac-man is what exorcism is to these ghosts, does exorcism happen to bad ghosts only? Or Satan? Well it happened to the couple in Beetlejuice and they were a nice people...
I don't know, but Clyde, I love you, give me a hug but don't consume my soul... Well you can't (according to some people) because I'm a "ginger" ahhh, but my hair's not curly and I don't have freckles and it is getting closer to brown... does this mean I have a portion of soul? I don't know. I say I don't know a lot of times... I'd count but I don't want to know how many times I say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment