Followers

6/6/12

Meow

You ever have a cat? You ever have a cat that's sick? Let me tell you a story of hwo I've been living for the past week.
ahem
meow. meow. mew. Mrrrrow. MEOW. MOW. MEROOROW. MOW.
fuck.
Cat, I'm about to throw you. Nowhere specific, I'm just gonna throw you. So will you shut it?
Meow
Get off my accordion. Meow. Get off my bed. Get off my nerves. MREOROEO-GODDAMNED-ROW. Get out of range of hearing and die.
Fuck you... You're so adorable, aaaaaawwwwwwwwww, let me pet you, no don't run a way. run the way *then dramatically stare in the sun to embrace that godawful pun* DON'T YOU PISS ON MY LAUNDRY!!
Ran after him. I ran after him and I scared the piss out of him... all on my laundry...
MEOOEOEOOOW
I'm throwing* you in the garage
(*throw in this case means to lightly drop on the nearest pillow, yes there are a lot of pillows and boxes in my garage)
Aaahh silenc- GODDAMMIT DON'T YOU DO NOT KNOCK OVER he knocked over my boxes.
10 minutes of box rearranging tetris-like (you've all heard that one with boxes being tetris blocks) madness later.
Typing this blog post because I'm tired and I have a cup of Dr. Pepper in a Pepsi cup that I got from a machine that had a Coca-Cola logo on it at a gas station that dominantly sells Mountain Dew (in a town where everyone loves Diet Coke)

No comments:

Post a Comment